Beata Kalinska

  • cynthia134461
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2008
      Hello Beata,
      I cannot remember if I thanked you for your last e-mail as I do not
      tend to save messages I always print them off & go through them when I
      have a minute to spare as you know Beata I can't stay on too long as I
      do have an eye problem & also I am really still only a learner at age 84
      years.
      I do keep trying to keep up with things so just excuse delays etc;
      silly me I have just found my print of your e-mail 21st May & can only
      add you gave me something which sounds very easy to carry out but
      unfortunately I have never done this & then Stefan did say he was sorry
      but I would not find Wilejka, or Wilno because they are not in that
      part of Poland now.
      Please remember I do appreciate the help you have given me & will keep
      on till I find something .
      Hope you are well,
      Love Cynthia.