Re:[Kresy-Siberia] Re: Siberian Cross awards in the USA? - SA link

  • Steve Szewczuk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2008
      Hi Carol

      I noted with interest that you have an aunt in South Africa. I'd be quite interested to know her name and where she stays.

      In SA we have recently had approx 70 Crosses being awarded, mostly to the Polish Children from Oudtshoorn, but there were a few that were awarded to those Poles who were in other camps in Africa and who ended up in SA.

      Regards
      Stefan
      Johannesburg, South Africa

      >>> Carol Dove <stashaok@...> 05/09/08 4:36 PM >>>
      Alex,
      I'm in Connecticut but my Dad is in Flordia and my Aunts are Texas and So. Africa. Here is a link to one of the presintations, I think we already have it but here it is once more.

      Video: Meet the brave Poles who survived Siberian death camps

      Recognised for their bravery at last, meet the brave Poles who survived Siberian death camps

      http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/features?articleid=3046836

      Carol

      and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.