RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Poland in exile site

  • Lucyna Artymiuk
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2008
      WHICH PART OF THE FORCES WAS HE IN CAROL

      LUCYNA

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2008
        Lucyna,

        Thats a good question, I'll ask my father. Carol

        Lucyna Artymiuk <lucyna.artymiuk@...> wrote:
[...]

        • Danuta Janina W√≥jcik
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2008
            Witaj,Carol

            You could look here: http://www.kawaleria-polska.pl/index.php

            Pozdrawiam,
            Danuta

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2008
              It is my understanding that "W" Reserve stands for "War" Reserve in the
              British system. At the time PRC was the only option for some.

              Andrew Syska

              Lucyna Artymiuk <lucyna..artymiuk@ <mailto:lucyna.artymiuk%40bigpond.com>