Re: Off Topic - Your support needed !

  • Aneta Hoffmann
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2008
      Dear All,
      thank you very much for your response ! I let know my friends that
      some more postcards will be on the way in coming days.
      Mateusz will be very happy for sure !

      Best regards,

      Aneta

      --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "concernedconnecticutresident"
      <beemail27@...> wrote:

      > Aneta,
      >
      > We're on vacation in Newport, Rhode Island and today we bought
      > Mateusz four beautiful big postcards of the ocean, boats and a
      > lighthouse. The salesgirl gave us a big sticker for him when we
      told
      > her his story. We will mail them tomorrow. I will forward his
      > information to everyone I know. God bless Mateusz and you, for
      > letting us know about him. We are happy to help his wish come true!
      >
      > Basia Soja Revoet
      > Connecticut, USA
      >

      > --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Aneta Hoffmann" <nitam@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Carol,
      > > I know that he always dreamt, that one day a postman will come
      and
      > he
      > > will bring him a huge bag of postcards. It would be wonderful, if
      > you
      > > could share my information with other groups.
      > >
      > > Here you can see Mateusz photo :
      > > http://www.mammarzenie.org/szczecin/2008/mateusz.php
      > >
      > > Thank you for your support !
      > >
      > > Aneta
      > >
      > > --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Carol Dove <stashaok@>
      wrote:

      > > > Aneta,
      > > >
      > > > What does Mateusz like? Do you mind if I share this in my
      other
      > > Polish groups to get more cards to him?
      > > >
      > > > Carol, USA
      > > >
      > > > Aneta Hoffmann <nitam@> wrote:
      > > > Dear All,
      > > > Sorry for mentioning off topic on our Forum, however I would
      like
      > > > ask you for help.
      > > >
      > > > One of my friend is taking care of mortally ill boy from
      > Szczecin.
      > > > Mateusz will have 8th birthday on Sunday. Probably it will his
      > last
      > > > birthday, because of his illness. His biggest dream is to
      receive
      > > big
      > > > amount of postcards from all over the world.
      > > >
      > > > If you have time, please buy postcard and send with birthday
      > > > greetings to Mateusz. It can be in English - my friend will
      > > translate
      > > > it to him.
      > > >
      > > > His address is :
      > > > Mateusz Lang
      > > > ul. Wislana 37
      > > > 70-885 Szczecin, Poland
      > > >
      > > > It's something small for us, but will be something very
      important
      > > for
      > > > him.
      > > >
      > > > THANK YOU in advance for your support.
      > > >
      > > > Warmest regards,
      > > >
      > > > Aneta Hoffmann
      > > > Warsaw, Poland

    • Cynthia Pukiello
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2008
        Dear Aneta,
        I am so touched & moved by your request for a card to be sent to Mateusz I have already sent one to him & hope that at least he will have his request answered.
        How does one deal with these kind of situations I do not know , but he will be looked after as well as can be by the people caring for him & the strength of
        the Polish people which out shine their determination in times like these.
        Kind Regards,& love to Mateusz.
        (please don't forget to tell him it was sent from the elderly English lady from the UK) Thanks.