Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Hello Antoni where in the USA will u be?

  • Carol Dove
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30 1:45 PM
      Hello Cynthia and Antoni,

      How are you both? First, Cynthia, where do you buy the little birdie, I need one? Antoni will you be anywhere near Connecticut?

      Carol Celinska Dove, Connecticut, USA

      cynthia134461 <cynthiapukiello22@...> wrote:
      A little bird tells me you are off on a trip maybe USA I believe how
      wonderful for you, & this is just a quickie to say I hope you have a
      wonderful time.
      At least you deserve a break after the members like me keep troubling
      you all the time you will at least I hope be able to relax a little .
      I have been playing it a bit cool of late just waiting for any
      developments to materialise.
      Take care,
      Will be thinking of you & yours & wishing you well.
      Cynthia.

    • MARIE GAFFNEY
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 30 3:34 PM
        HI ANTONI:

        You also have a standing invitation here in S/W
        Florida!

        BOZENA - Florida, USA

        --- Carol Dove <stashaok@...> wrote:

        > Hello Cynthia and Antoni,
        >
        > How are you both? First, Cynthia, where do you buy
        > the little birdie, I need one? Antoni will you be
        > anywhere near Connecticut?
        >
        > Carol Celinska Dove, Connecticut, USA
        >
        > cynthia134461 <cynthiapukiello22@...>
        > wrote:
        > A little bird tells me you are off on a
        > trip maybe USA I believe how
        > wonderful for you, & this is just a quickie to say I
        > hope you have a
        > wonderful time.
        > At least you deserve a break after the members like
        > me keep troubling
        > you all the time you will at least I hope be able to
        > relax a little .
        > I have been playing it a bit cool of late just
        > waiting for any
        > developments to materialise.
        > Take care,
        > Will be thinking of you & yours & wishing you well.
        > Cynthia.

        > removed]

        Be a better friend, newshound, and