Rowne

  • John Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      The booklet, in Polish, is now on my site, under "Pahiatua Children".
      As soon as the English version is available we will posted on the same
      page.All Rowniaks and others please enjoy.

      John Roy-Wojciechowski
      Honorary Consul,Republic of Poland
      51 Granger Road, Howick, Auckland, New Zealand
      Phone 649 5344670 Fax 649 5354068
      e-mail polish@... website www.polishheritage.co.nz
    • John Roy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
        In case you missed this itom, the booklet about ROWNE is now on my
        site. Please go to the site and to Pahiatua Children and click on the
        book. It is in Polish, but English is being work on.