Searching for my old companions

  • romed46
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello to All Members of K/S group.

      On July 29th 1942 Jan Przyborowski, Stefan Chetnicki,Wacek Wasowicz and
      I joined Polish Army in Guzar, Uzbekistan, USSR, after escaping from
      the Russian Army work batallion in the Northern Caucasus.
      I would like to know if any of the K/S members met my companions and if
      so, I would appreciate, very much, any news about them.

      Regards,

      Roman Skulski
    • Lucyna Artymiuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
        Roman

        I got these details from the Polish Air force Association list (this is the
        list of all the members of the Polish air force in UK)

        704989 Ch�tnicki Stefan 12.12.1919 � 02.03.1945 26
        kpr. / F/Sgt Bombardier 300DB >1945 zgin�� - RAF
        Faldingworth-�Lancaster�- pochowany na cment. w Vertait Holandia (9-A-7

        Regards

        Lucyna Artymiuk

      • romed46
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2008
          -Lucyna,

          Thank you very much for the sad news about my companion Stefan
          Chetnicki.

          Roman S.

          -- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Lucyna Artymiuk"