Bwana M'Kubwa photo link

  • Carol Dove
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Group,

      Here is a link to pictures in Bwana, I have to thank Lucyna for her
      fantastic link to this excelland site once more, Thank you "Lucyna"
      your links are fantastic.

      I type in under search, eastern Poland 1920-1939 and have in to Kresy
      ever since, stopped to share this site so other can look for their
      village. Also alot under Kremienice or Tarnopolski.

      http://83.12.97.162/gallery4/main.php?g2_itemId=91865

      Carol Celinska Dove