The film..............

  • Paul.Havers@cbs.fiserv.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2001
      A Forgotten Odyssey was shown last night on the History channel
      there's also another film worth watching as it should show parts of the
      Kresy regions
      it's a three part documentary on Stalin shown a part each night
      today it should show the period up to the Soviet invasion of Poland
      since it has been going in that direction. I'll tape it and if I'm right I
      'll let the group know

      Paul