Intro-Maria Podolska's son Kevin Coyne

  • ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Kevin,
      Welcome to the group; as you know Podolski name is plentiful in Poland; it is somewhat of a task to isolate your relatives as you have not given us patronymic names. I attempted to list all those who, I beliewe were your relatives and you will have to select them as well.
      All were from Dobra Wola near Pinsk and were deported to two places in Archangeskaja oblast.
      To posiolek no 31--Pieriekop; arriving there on 22nd Feb. 1940; Train from Dziatkowicze- Kobryn ?
      Daniel 1912 s Pawla;
      Restaw ? possibly Czeslaw? 1940 son Andrzeja born at posiolek.
      Jozef 1926 son Boleslawa;
      Alfreda 1939, c Daniela;
      Anna 1914 c Michala;
      Wasia 1938 c Andrzeja;
      Eugenia 1928 c Bolslawa;
      Maria 1924 c Bolelawa;
      Maria 1936 c Daniela;
      Stanislawa c Wincentego;
      Jozefa 1892 c Jozefa.
      All were 'amnestied' on 31st August 1941.

      Second part of Podolski family from Dobra Wola deported on the same day/train, I believe, but sent to posiolek no 33 at Glubokoje arriving on 22nd Feb 1940, were;
      Agata 1933 c Edwarda;
      Anna-Danuta 1937 c Edwarda;
      Maria 1910 c Stefana;
      Zofia 1935 c Edwarda.
      All were 'amnestied' on 31st August 1941.

      Kevin, I might have missed someone; if so please let me know so that i can check up in the RU list.
      anton530
      UK