Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Deleted in error! FOR LINDER

  • joyce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      Linder,

      Is this the list you wanted? This one was from Andy G. I hope the copy and paste transfers the symbols correctly. Your post about your computer error and the wine reminded me of a joke I read just last night. I know it is off topic, but I have included it below this list.

      Fragile-Ostro¿ nie (I would also write "Fragile")

      Do Not Bend-Nie zaginaæ

      Guard from cold-Chroniæ od zimna

      Careful-glass - Uwaga szk³o

      Do Not Throw - Nie rzucaæ

      Do Not Stack - Nie piêtrowaæ

      Last night, my friend came to visit and we were talking about a medical program we had watched on television. I said to her, 'I would never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

      She got up, unplugged my computer, and threw out my wine.

      Joyce
      California

      ladbrookelinder <ladbrooke@...> wrote:
      Somebody sent me all the words, in Polish, that I need to put on my
      boxes for the computers to go to Poland, then Ukraine. Like an idiot,
      I accindently deleted the darn lot. Please. please, can you semd them
      again? It must have been the wine + late night party + an enthusiastic
      finger on the delete button the next day!! [32 years + 250 months!

      Linder