[Kresy-Siberia] Re:Siberian Deportees Cross - Krzyz Zeslancow Syberi

  • Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thank you Tadziu;
      Some pictures are still missing from the Konsulat web site. If you check one picture is a duplicate but of different date.
      I will search for our moms group picture at the Konsulat.
      Congratulations !! Finally!
      Take lots of pictures of his memorable occasion for you and your family.
      Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar

      ted sebestianski <tsebestianski@...> wrote:
      Krystyno....
      Yes they going to give that cross at SPK same way as your mother recived at the embasy.
      I osted those picture on Kresy-Album-you probably can get it.
      Tadeusz
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Emasy in Toronto informed me to veryfy if i will be at the SPK. atherwise they going to mailed to me.
        Ted
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 1, 2007
          That picture been taken this year at the konsulat sonetimes in feb.or march

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 1, 2007
            write to war office in england and get the record of your father service.
            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 1, 2007
              My mother finally got hers, last autumn - but she had waited a couple of
              years. Last I heard, when it comes to UK that is, the consul was
              travelling around northern UK, giving out crosses there so the people
              didn't have to travel to London. So the southern part of the country is
              having to wait.

              pozdrowienia
              Elzunia Olsson
              Sweden