Re: Ablamowicz to read translated Polish poetry Oct. 4

  • concernedconnecticutresident
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
      Oh. You didn't post that so I didn't know. Oh, well, maybe she'll
      join us now with two invitations! So, you are getting copies of the
      poems? Great! Please post them, with her permission of course.

      Barb Revoet
      Connecticut, USA

      --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Lucyna Artymiuk"
      <lucyna.artymiuk@...> wrote:

      > actually I beat you to it
      >
      > I also made email contact with her
      >
      > alerted her to our group - she seemed very interested
      >
      > and also asked for copies of the poems -- and she obliged

      Belorussian,
      > Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish, etc.) arrested or deported from
      eastern
      > Poland (Kresy) in 1940-41 to special labour camps in Siberia,
      > Kazakhstan and Soviet Asia. Here are the links to the Kresy-
      Siberia
      > website and message board:
      >
      > http://www.Kresy-Siberia.org

      > Please keep us in mind, Dr. Ablamowicz. And please tell us how we
      > can obtain copies of the Polish poems, originals and translated
      > versions. I will be thinking of you on Thursday and wishing I was
      > there.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > Barbara Soja Revoet
      > Kresy-Siberia Group Member
      > Connecticut, USA
      >
      > --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar
      > <thymetrax@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Lucynko where can I get this poetry before it is translated? Is
      it
      > published?
      > > Pozdrawiam serdecznie Krystyna
      > >
      > > Lucyna Artymiuk <lucyna.artymiuk@> wrote:
      > > http://www.herald-
      > citizen.com/NF/omf.wnm/herald/lifestyle_story.html?
      rkey=0046482+cr=gdn