Welcome to Angela Irons

  • Cynthia Pukiello
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Hello Angela ,
      Just to welcome you to Kresy-Siberia Group & say I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
      It is so good to find there are so many people searching for similar things & so many friends at Kresy so ready to help or refer you to someone else.
      You have to keep trying hard but it well worth the hard work & remember God loves a trier & so I know he loves me.
      Not bad for an 83 year old.
      Love for now,
      Cynthia Pukiello.