Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Pension?

  • Krystyna Styrna
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hello Gtoup;
      Canada also provides services to Allied Veterans

      If unable to access with links use this web site

      and type in the Search box ; "Allied Veterans"

      Hope it answers some of the Canadian questions.

      Pozdrawiam serdecznie
      Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar

      concernedconnecticutresident <beemail27@...> wrote:
      Here's something that confirms what Rich said about his father
      receiving VA medical benefits:

      VA May Provide Medical Care to Certain Allied Veterans Who Served
      During WWI or WWII
      VA may provide medical care to certain veterans of nations allied or
      associated with the United States during World War I or World War II
      if authorized and reimbursed by the foreign government. VA also may
      provide hospitalization, outpatient care, and domiciliary care to
      former members of the armed forces of Czechoslovakia or Poland who
      fought in World War I or World War II in armed conflict against an
      enemy of the United States if they have been U.S. citizens for at
      least 10 years.

      It was taken from this VA website:

      http://www1. va.gov/opa/ IS1/9.asp

      I knew I saw something somewhere.