Sulejow, County of Stanislawow

  • kim g
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      Many thanks to Ken Fedzin who has found the village where dad was born.

      As per part of Ken's email

      "This may be a possibility? I've found a Celejow (nowadays Celiiv) which
      is a village about 60mls(100km) east from Stanislawow( nowadays
      Ivano-Frankovsk) . The village lies near Chorostkow, Kopyczynce,
      Suchastow and Husiatyn (polish names)"

      I emailed this to dad and he recognised the names.

      A wonderful start.

      Kind regards

      Kim