RE: From Linder - help!!

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007

      This is a message from Linder Ladbrooke – she’s unsubscribed at the moment due to various pressures.

      She’s off to Canada in a less than 2 weeks and desperately needs to be able to buy or borrow an NSTC video copy of AFO (A Forgotten Odyssey). Please let me know ASAP if you can help.

      “Where in Toronto/Winnipeg/NY/Niagara area can I buy a Ukr - French - Eng dictionary [someone told me ages ago, but comp's eaten answer], if not 3 languages, then Ukr to Eng, another one, Ukr to French, about 6" x 4" pref?

      And, where can I buy Ukr to Eng 'learning' books for a 14 yr old girl.”

      pozdrowienia

      Elzunia Olsson

      Sweden

      Gallery Administrator

      http://gallery.kresy-siberia.org/

    • ted sebestianski
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        Hi Liz.
        About teo months ago i,ve seen a pocket size Ukr.-french dictionary i chek tomorrow if its steel there.
        Tadeusz

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2007
          >Hi ElzuniaThere is few Ukrainian bookstores in Toronto.
          One of them that have Ukr-Fre dictionary.
          Adress;Ukrainian Bookstore [Mr.Yuriy Kus]
          99 Six point Rd.
          Toronyo.
          Tel.416-236-5890
        • Elizabeth Olsson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2007

            Hi Ted

            Linder says thank you – she will try to visit the bookshop when she’s there, in 2 weeks time.