RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Members in New York

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007

      Sorry, this wasn’t supposed to have come to the list. It’s an automatic reflex to hit Reply!!

      Those of you who have been around for a while will remember the person who bought my dad’s uniform and medals from my mother. Promising to put them in a museum etc. This promise has yet to be fulfilled, the last I heard was this museum in New York with a Monte Cassino exhibition. I don’t want to write his name because our K-S messages come up on all the searches and he has already threatened to sue us for libel, or whatever. Us children have been suspicious of him from the beginning, for various reasons but he is very clever so we don’t have any actual evidence against him. I don’t want to blacken his name until we are sure of the facts. Anyone who wants to know his name and/or more details please write privately.

      elzunia@...

      pozdrowienia

      Elzunia Olsson

      Sweden