Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Prisoner camps and numbers of deported to USSR

  • Krystyna Styrna-Buyukpinar
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 29 7:13 PM
      Hi Eve;
      below are web sites that might shed a light on all the numbers of humans who have been lost to us forever.

      I was shocked to discover so many Sowiet torture places listed on this site

      and Nazis  were also well organized to take total control

      how can humanity continue to exist?

      hugs

      Eve <Eve5J@...> wrote:
      Dear Group:

      I have gone into the group's archives and found Jagna Wright's post of
      a year or so ago in which she describes how the 1.7 million number was
      arrived at. This is post No. 18319. I should have written the date
      down, but did not.

      It seems to me that figures quoted right after the war have much more
      validity and relevancy than figures arrived at more than 60 years
      afterwards. The closer to the event, the more true. This is always the
      case in historical matters.

      Regards,
      Eve Jankowicz

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.