Ksiadz Drobny

  • Zosia King
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 1:05 AM
      Hello all,

      Mum was asking if anyone remembers Ksiadz Drobny, who was at Rusape/Gatooma?

      Ksiadz Drobny was very popular but sadly died shortly after a car accident on his way to Gatooma.

      Mum developed many photo's of him, which my Dad took for people? I'm hoping that someone may recall my Mum/Dad  - name Jasinska(i) - Mum before she was married was Loboda.

      Thanks

      Zosia (UK)