message for Aneta Hoffman

  • Cynthia Pukiello
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 5:33 AM
      Dear Aneta

      Thank you for your offer of translation in Polish Index of my husband's nameetc;it does seem to be connected but i am keeping my fingers crossed and will await your reply.At the moment if the following is any help I can give you these details;Mikolaj Pukiello,Father Antoni,Mother Anna,4 sons one daughter,Eugene,Anatol,Michal,do not know names of other  son or daughter.Mikolaj my husband was arrested from his grandmothers house 1939 age 17  years, deported to Russia by cattle trains but from then  on he was 2years in a camp(no nameof camp)then I find he was enrolled in Gen;Anders 2ndPolishCorps&went on to Palestine,to fight at Monte Cassino, He arrived in England 1947, we met & was married 1949.,He died suddenly Dec;27 1981.Mikolaj never told meanything at  all & I felt dreadful when I discovered some of the things I have discovered.If  I can help with more details please letme know.I look forward to hearing from.
      Kind regards,Cynthia.