Re: O KRESACH WSCHODNICH

  • Rich (Lucjan) Laniewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      I would very much like to read the attachments, but I do not receive
      daily emails from this group, and since Yahoo no longer saves
      attachments with messages, they are no longer available to read. Could
      you (or the list moderator) make them available in the "Files" area of
      this group, please? (Perhaps create a separate folder named "O KRESACH
      WSCHODNICH"?)

      Many Thanks,
      Lucjan