Re: Tymrakiewicz family

  • ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
      Valierie, yes it is likely that all were on the same train on 19th Feb. 1940 as they arrived there on 3rd March 1940. I'll look up the trains when I can.
      Chalupa family consisting of Adela, c Celestyna 1901 ; Czeslaw s Karola ur 1924; Czeslawa c Jozefa ur 1919 ;
      Jozef syn Augustyna ur 1874; Krzysztof s Karola ur 1930 ; Marian syn Karola 1920 and Otylia corka Stanislawa ur 1884-- all were deported to Piermagorje and then moved to Buzuluk  and some to  Krasnoborskovo rejonu?
      antoni530
    • ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
        Valerie,
        The train to Piermogorje was from Radiechow to Kotlas and then by boat( four or five days) to the camp no 108 down the river Dvina.
        It was guarded by 13 Army Division with 227 pulk in attendance. There were 1420 people on board  of that train.
        antoni530
      • Valerie
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007
          Antoni.
          Many thanks for this information - another piece in the jigsaw. You are
          doing a wonderful job helping so many of us.
          Best wishes
          Val

          --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI"
          <askazimierski@...> wrote:

          > Valerie,
          > The train to Piermogorje was from Radiechow to Kotlas and then by boat
          ( four or five days) to the camp no 108 down the river Dvina.
          > It was guarded by 13 Army Division with 227 pulk in attendance. There
          were 1420 people on board of that train.
          > antoni530

        • Elizabeth Olsson
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2007

            Hi Antoni

            When you have a spare minute (!) could you please look up my family’s train:

            Left Lubominrka, Wolyn on 10 Feb 1940 to Kotlas.

            I don’t think my mother has the information on the number of guards or total passengers etc. That would be a fantastic addition to her memoirs.

            I know the list is on the Gallery (in Russian) so if you tell me where on the list to look it would be interesting to see it.

            We all really appreciate your help with this Russian translation, thank you again.

            pozdrowienia

            Elzunia Olsson

            Sweden

            Gallery Administrator