RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Pahlavi photos

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2007

      I’ve always wondered where all these photos came from – did they really have cameras with them during the war?

      But it seems that they were taken by journalists and then copies given to the soldiers. A lot of my Mum’s photos have “Press” stamped on the back of them.

      pozdrowienia

      Elzunia Olsson

      Sweden

      Gallery Administrator