Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish camps in Teheran

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish camps in Teheran Halina
      This sounds like an important reference book for our group.
      Can you please provide details of where to buy this book?
      Thanks,

      Just bought myself the first volume in a series of 4 books about the Polish
      camps in Iran....

      Polacy w Iranie 1942-1945, t.1 'Antologia'
      oprac. Andrzej Krzysztof Kunert
      Rada Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meczenstwa
      Oficyna Wydawnicza 'Adiutor'
      Warszawa 2002