RE: [Kresy-Siberia] My Uncle

  • Barbara Charuba
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

      Julia:

      Please see my previous response to Ted Sebastianski (Message 21406).  The cemeteries do still exist.  They have been recently renovated and you will find more information in my message.

      Barbara Charuba

      Barrie

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Barbara Charuba
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

        These cemeteries have been renovated under the guidance of Rada Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meczenstwa over the last few years.  ROPWiM is planning an official visit to these cemeteries spring 2007.  Please see the article that appeared in the December 2007 bulletin of Kolo Polakow z Indii 1942-1948 for more details at the following link.  Both the Poli

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • ted sebestianski
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
          Hi Barbara.
          I base my data by book by Piotr Zaron :Wykaz cmentarzy i zmarlych zolnierzy w ZSSR i Iranie w latach 1941-42. issued 2004
          Insert is the copy of it.
          With regards.
          Tadeusz
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
            Hi Barbara.
            I try to open that links-but cop.tells me it can,t find it.
            TED

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

              I tried to send the document as an attachment, but it is too big.  Sometimes it takes a couple of attempts to open the link.  Try again later.

              http://tinyurl.com/yd9crq

            • Anna Pierce
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 5, 2007
                Julia,
                I have not heard of the site called Fallen Angels.  I have tried to look for it but I have not been successful.  Could you please write down how to get onto this site as I would love to view it.
                Thanking you in advance.
                Anna

                julia garwolinska <juliajgarwolinska@...> wrote:
[...]

              • julia garwolinska