Re: [Kresy-Siberia] My Uncle

  • julia garwolinska
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
      Oh no I am sorry to hear that. So what happened to the graves. I am sorry to be persistent but information is so precious.
      Julia

      ted sebestianski <tsebestianski@...> wrote:
      Julia.
      I have a book about the cementaries of soldiers died in Russia.
      The place that those people been burried does,t exsist any more.
      With regards.
      TED

      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

        Julia:

        Please see my previous response to Ted Sebastianski (Message 21406).  The cemeteries do still exist.  They have been recently renovated and you will find more information in my message.

        Barbara Charuba

        Barrie

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Barbara Charuba
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

          These cemeteries have been renovated under the guidance of Rada Ochrony Pamieci Walk i Meczenstwa over the last few years.  ROPWiM is planning an official visit to these cemeteries spring 2007.  Please see the article that appeared in the December 2007 bulletin of Kolo Polakow z Indii 1942-1948 for more details at the following link.  Both the Poli

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

        • ted sebestianski
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
            Hi Barbara.
            I base my data by book by Piotr Zaron :Wykaz cmentarzy i zmarlych zolnierzy w ZSSR i Iranie w latach 1941-42. issued 2004
            Insert is the copy of it.
            With regards.
            Tadeusz
            Please see my previous response to Ted Sebastianski (Message 21406).  The cemeteries do still exist.  They have been recently renovated and you will find more information in my message.

            Barbara Charuba

            Barrie ON Canada

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007
              Hi Barbara.
              I try to open that links-but cop.tells me it can,t find it.
              TED

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 4, 2007

                I tried to send the document as an attachment, but it is too big.  Sometimes it takes a couple of attempts to open the link.  Try again later.

                http://tinyurl.com/yd9crq

              • Anna Pierce
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 5, 2007
                  Julia,
                  I have not heard of the site called Fallen Angels.  I have tried to look for it but I have not been successful.  Could you please write down how to get onto this site as I would love to view it.
                  Thanking you in advance.
                  Anna