Re: Translation of English letters into Polish

  • concernedconnecticutresident
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2006
      Someone from the Group kindly translated my letters. This person wrote
      a private email to me. I'll be forever grateful to that angel of a
      person. Thank you again and thank you to all who responded to my
      request for help. God bless all of you and I wish everyone in the
      Group a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

      Basia Revoet
      Connecticut, USA

      --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "concernedconnecticutresident"

    • Dlachocki@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2006
        In a message dated 2006-12-09 23:49:53 Eastern Standard Time, beemail27@... writes:
        Someone from the Group kindly translated my letters. This person wrote
        a private email to me. I'll be forever grateful to that angel of a
        person. Thank you again and thank you to all who responded to my
        request for help. God bless all of you and I wish everyone in the
        Group a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

        Basia Revoet
        Connecticut, USA

        Basia, I would translate your letter.Just send it to me and give me your E-mail address.
        My E-mail Dlachocki@...
        Dezio, Wayne, NJ