Re:Re;Re K-S Polish Medal Entitlement

  • ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi Eve,
      You have been quiet lately. I agree with you entirely, but I was commenting on Zosia's "left over coins-cash following her holidays" -probably a small amount; the Banks would not normally bother to exchange for Euros; this leftover cash might be of some use to those in Poland.
      So it is worth a risk and on several occasions it paid of for me.Scanned mail will show up notes enclosed and a special precaution is required. It is all a question of risk.
      I know some friends  - coin collectors do this all the time.
      antoni530