RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Problems with posting to group

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006

      Test from me too …..

      pozdrowienia

      Elzunia Olsson

      Sweden

      Gallery Administrator

      http://gallery.kresy-siberia.org/

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Barbara Charuba
      Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 3:24 PM
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Problems with posting to group

      This is just a test to see if I have any problems posting to the K-S site.

      Barbara Charuba

      Barrie ON Canada

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
        - You have no problems,your message received OK.
        Roman S.

        -- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Charuba" <charubab@...>

      • Eve5J@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2006
          Hi Stefan, Elzunia, Linder, and all -

          The problem has been solved now, at least for me.  Previously when I pressed "Reply to group" from an email post, I would get error messages and my email program would freeze up.  After "problem solving," alone and with AOL, this must have been a Yahoo glitch for the Kresy-Siberia Group only.  My other Yahoo groups worked fine.  I hope we are all straightened out now!

          Regards,
          Eve Jankowicz
          -----