Polish Red Cross 1943 calendar

  • romed46
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Just recently going through my souveneers I came across Polish Red
      Cross 1943 calendar with 17 photos of Polish Armed Forces personnel. I
      posted them on our Yahoo Site for photos, as I thought they may be of
      interest to some of our members. I am told that they are very small
      and that you can't read the text or see the faces,and I was asked to
      move them to Gallery.
      I will be mooving them in about four weeks time.
      Meanwhile I have discovered that if you click on the photo it will
      enlarge to approximately 22cm X 15cm and you can see the faces and
      read the text.

      Roman S.