Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Polski, serce byje?

  • Anne Kaczanowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2006
      Perhaps my Polish isn't as good. That's why I translated in English so it would be understood.

      hania

      ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI <askazimierski@...> wrote:
      Hi, Ania and others,

      I am sort of baffled in translation; ; which is it? ( I hope I am not pedantic) 'Polski, serce byje? ( it should be bije) or 'w srodku Polski serce bije!'; or 'Serce Polski bije?'- where?
      perhaps my Polish is a little different.
      antoni 530

    • Elizabeth Olsson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2006
        I have read this as "Polskie serce bije" = "A Polish heart is beating" regardless of where one lives, country of birth, uppbringing etc.

        pozdrowienia
        Elzunia

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2006
          How did your talk on your visit to Belarus went at the local
          University. Did it generate interest and engage the students in a
          discussion? I am sure the group would like to know.
          Aniela

          --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI"