Polski sercy byje

  • Anne Kaczanowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
      Dziadzius wrote "I am Polish not because I was born in Wolyn but because I chose to be Polish in my mind and heart.

      I wasn't born in Poland but somehow always felt very Polish. Isn't there a saying
      " W srodku Polski sercy byje"...Inside beats a Polish heart.  that would be me I guess.

      hania

    • rich widerynski
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
        I think the late Pope John Paul II illustrated it best during one of his pilgrimages
        to Poland when he touched the chest of a small girl and said here lies Poland,
        pointing at her heart.
        Rich Widerynski