Re: Survivors' Group?

  • Eve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2006
      Julek, Elzunia, and Group:

      Par for the course that there is no mention here of the Soviet half
      of the equation. Actually, as we know, it was more than half because
      Stalin's USSR killed more millions in World War II than Nazi Germany.

      The Polish Government should implement a massive public relations
      campaign to state exactly what happened in Poland during World War
      II. It's getting ridiculous and totally out of hand now. They should
      start now before it is too late.

      Eve Jankowicz
      USA

      --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Julian Plowy"

      Siberia@yahoogroups.com]
      > On Behalf Of Elizabeth Olsson
      > Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:02 AM
      > To: 2. Kresy-Siberia
      > Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Survivors' Group?
      >

      > Does anyone know anything about a 'Polish Children of Polish
      Christian
      > Holocaust Survivors' Group?
      >
      > Apparently being formed by Frank Milewski, vice president of the
      Long Island