  • rich widerynski
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 3, 2006

      Dear Basia,
      We live and hopefully learn.  There is a wonderful book that I picked up some years
      ago it is entitled: East of the Sun -  The Epic Conquest and Tragic History of Siberia
      by Benson Bobrick (1992 Poseidon Press).  It really fleshed out the "lay" of that land
      for me.  Take care.
      Rich Widerynski
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 13, 2007

        Dear Romuald,

        Yes, that was my father.  He passed away fourteen years ago.  I still have in my possession many copies of the Podolak that he used to receive from London.  I visited Monte Cassino with him, my mother and sister in 1984 and two time since with my wife.

        Take care,

        Rich Widerynski, Long Beach, California

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 22, 2007

          Dear Zosia,

          Thanks for the update.  No, Loboda does not ring a bell.  My grand parents and parents have died and I am left with their stories.  Good to hear from you.

          Rich Widerynski

          Message 4 of 14 , May 10, 2007

            Dear Henry,

            Thank you for showing us your wonderful photo's of the exhibit.   The work that went into this event is quite evident.

            Rich Widerynski, Long Beach, CA

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 2, 2008
              Because he has an automatic reply functioning when he is out of office. Everytime during absence the first message
              from K-S gets this automatic reply.

              Jan

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 2, 2008
                That I understand (though I do think it’s pretentious). But why do other K-S members forward the message?

                MC

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 6, 2008
                  Sorry about this people - I will see if I can disengage this - or I will
                  change over to my personal emails rather than using my office email address

                  Aleks

                  Aleksander Domaradzki

                  Adres e-poczty/email: aleksander.domaradzki@...
                  tel: +48 22 5424090; fax: +48 22 5424089
                  Mobile: +48 509 687301
                  www.dgl.com.pl

                  DGL Polska Sp. z o.o.
                  ul Wisniowa 40B, lok 6
                  02-516 Warszawa
                  POLAND

                  Kapitał zakładowy: PLN 125.000,-;
                  NIP: 526-279-14-88; REGON: 015770002; KRS:0000214346
                  Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st.Warszawy, XIII Wydz. Gospodarczy
                  SIEDZIBA: ul. Wiśniowa 40B, 02-516 Warszawa

                  "Jan Prygoda
                  \(Jasiu\)"
                  <j.prygoda@chello To
                  .nl> <Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com>
                  Sent by: cc
                  Kresy-Siberia@yah
                  oogroups.com Subject
                  [Kresy-Siberia] Reply

                  2008-10-02 20:30

                  Please respond to
                  Kresy-Siberia@yah
                  oogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 20, 2008
                    Dear Irene,

                    Thanks for the update. It is truly exciting to hear that Wanda is showing her magnificent film to so many people. Good for her and good for you for bringing her to the attention of others.
                    Take care.

                    Rich Widerynski

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 26, 2011
                      It means he was a graduate of the cadet corps.
                      Rich Widerynski