RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Dzieje 2go Korpusu... Inaczej!

  • romlipin@cox.net
    Message 1 of 20 , May 29, 2006
      Hi Elzunia,
      I don't see any copyright on this albu, but I would like to be sure about it. As soon as I get some reliable notification to that effect I will start sending you the cartoons with English subtitles. I will have to send them in installments because thy take too much space.
      Romuald

    • Amelia Remmert
      Message 2 of 20 , May 29, 2006
        In Regards to the cartoons that are currently under discussion. I have
        saved an email from January 2004 because I was also interested in the
        cartoons and thought this might be something to refer to later. I am
        copying some of the information from that email so that you have a reference
        to who was responsible for the website and who originated the cartoons. The
        message comes from Waldemar Werbel. Please read further.

        I hope this is helpful.

        Amy Remmert
        Kalamazoo MI USA

        From a message on January of 2004

      • romlipin@cox.net
        Message 3 of 20 , May 30, 2006
          Hi Amy,
          I worked on these cartoons also and being bilingual in Polish and English I have no problem adding subtitles. But to make them COMPLETELY English one has to delete the Polish words that are part of the cartoon and replace them with the English equivalent. That I cannot do. So, I left what is in Polish subtitles (under the cartoons) and added an equivalent in English. If somone knows how to replace Polish words that are part of the cartoons with English version it would make them entirely in English. Tough job!
          Romuald