Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation Salutes President Lech Walesa 03/28/06

  • beemail27@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      I wrote to this organization again, but still have not heard back from them.  I even offered to send them a donation.  I don't know what's going on, why they're ignoring me, but I did read this on their site.  At least they are recognizing Poles.  Besides honoring him, Lech Walesa is a member of their International Advisory Council.

      Barb Revoet
      Connecticut, USA
    • Andy Golebiowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Oj Basiu,
        If I had a dollar for every unanswered email...
        In 2006, the phone still seems like the quickest way to get a hold of someone.

        I know you've seen this, but this is for the others on the list:

        The Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
        1521 Sixteenth Street, NW
        Washington, DC 20036
        phone 202-608-6186
        fax 202-608-6136