Greeting !!

  • abcwxyz8009
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2006
      Hello my name is Gabriel I am from Mexico, maybe you haven't heard
      about my country, like I neither of that of yours, my reason to join
      with this group, is that I considered medium contact of mail with a to
      girl called Luba, she is of Barnaul, she study in the Siberia State
      University, she told me about difficult situation that she live is in
      her country to be able to improve for the women, and she told that she
      wanted to travel toward Mexico and here she could work, I told her
      yes, but, when she was in Moscow to be able to travel, she told me
      that she doesn't has enough money for the trip,
      because she got that to buy tickets of round trip, so that she told me
      that vat to save money to be able to travel as soon as possible, but I
      have lost contact with her, she send me photos of his country and is
      pretty, and I expect someday I will and met more about your country and
      your story.