'chat-room' stuff!!

  • linderladbrooke
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      After 3 days, I've 'cracked' the problem - this is how I did it;
      I'm using XP, got 'K-S post message' in 'my favourites', go to that
      [you may have to put in your password], left-side of that page
      is 'chat' - didn't work till I downloaded [from Barbara Charuda 4/2/06]
      a small prog. All mew XP machines have 'Java' in them, but you have to
      activate it. Follow instructions, also downloading 'ActiveX' which is
      in with the page, at the top. When it's up and running, type
      your 'chat' at the bottom, replies on left-hand side -- clever stuff,
      but need nimble fingers!

      Thank Barbara!!

      Linder