  • Anuradha Bhattacharjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hello Group,

      I stand corrected for the inaccuracies- both typo and factual, in
      my story 'Sophie's World' I did not have the benefit of your group
      last year when I worked on the story and precious little for
      verifications.

      Thank you all for your comments. I am working on expanding the
      work into a book and highlighting the India aspect (naturally,
      being Indian). I welcome inputs in terms of memories and
      impressions of those who were here.

      I have been reading all the discussion on a choice of term for the
      Polish Holocaust, my vote is for 'Gehenna' because it sounds
      emphatic. I am a native Indian with no exposure to the Polish
      language and am going only by the sound impact of the word to the
      untrained ear.