Re: [Kresy-Siberia] AFO website & gallery, K-S website

  • eva orlowski
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 28, 2005
      hi,

      i can easily make a contribution to the group. please
      advise on how to make payment.

      as well, i may be able to contribute some time and
      help out with site maintenance. currently, my job has
      been very taxing, but things should be slowing down,
      so in the upcoming months i can contribute my time to
      help.

      ewa orlowska
      brooklyn, ny