Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Please help question lack of BBC coverage of Kresy-Siberi...

  • jagna8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Great news, Jan! I have just sent another copy of 'A Forgotten Odyssey' to a commissioning editor of the BBC 2 (rather than history editors, like in the past), who is a friend of a friend, and therefore, hopefully, possibly, will be more open to our request. As this will be undoubtedly discussed with other decision makers, a letter campaign that you suggest by members of the group would lend a forceful support of the plea.
      Jagna