Re: Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Please welcome Bohdan Watrasiewicz to the group

  • BARBARA CHARUBA
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Halina Szafranska went to India and after the war returned to Poland.  She has been very active in the "Kolo Polakow z Indii (Association of Poles in India 1942-1948) organizing reunions in Poland etc.  You can probably get her address from the executive of the association.  Write to Mrs. W. Kleszko, Flat 18, Cleverly Estate Wormholt Rd. LONDON W12 0LX.  or at their e-mail address:enquiries@... enquiries@....