Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Technical gymnasium

  • Jan Prygoda
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2005
      This makes my estimates : 1930-1936 primary school, 1936-1938 general gymnasium, 1938-1939 first year Technical Gymnasium Tarnopol and at beginning of the second year Technical Gymnasium Tarnopol was the Soviet/German invasion of Poland. I think he was in 1938-1939 during the week in Tarnopol.
      Thanks Romauld, this help me again.

      Jan