Photographs Uploaded - Samelko Family

  • Elizabeth Ann Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Hi Members
      I have finally with much perserverance managed to upload some family
      photographs to the site. These photos are of my mother and her family.
      They are of their time in Africa, Abercorn camp and also some of my
      Uncle in the Polish Army in Italy, together with some of my
      Grandmother's time in the Polish Camp in Newton Abbot Devon UK.
      See album on page 8 under my name.
      If anyone recognises anyone, please contact me.
      Cheers.
      Liz Kenny (Carlisle - UK)