records

  • emp008@bangor.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
      The only address that I have that may be able to help you find records
      regarding your relative is;
      Ministry of Defence
      Polish Section
      DR2c
      Bourne Avenue
      Hayes
      Middlesex
      UB3 1RF
      Tel: 020 8573 3831 ext 335

      I hope this will be of some help in your search. Good luck!
      Michael Dyda
      --
      emp008@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
        Polish Army in Exile Records-British Ministry of Defense Michael
        The new address for Polish Records with the UK Ministry of Defense is listed on our website at:
        http://www.aforgottenodyssey.com/mainref.html#r4 for details

        See below.
        Sydney, Australia

        Polish Army in Exile Records-British Ministry of Defense

        APC Polish Enquiries
        Building 28B
        RAF Northolt
        Westend Road
        Rusilip
        Middlesex
        HA4 6NG
        England
        Phone: (44)(0)208-8338603
        Fax: 0208-8338866
        Email: polishasstdisorss@...

      • HJ Trevelyan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
          Hello,

          Thank you Michael and Stefan.  It did not even occur to me to search through the Polish Section of the Ministry of Defence since I did not think that would be applicable in my relative's case. But you are right!  Who knows what other records they might have; plus, they would probably be the best source of information where all WWII records might be kept.

          Many thanks,

          Hala T.--Hermosa Beach, CA, USA