Polish Camps in UK

  • Elizabeth Ann Kenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2005
      Jurek
      Enjoyed looking at your web-site very much. The photographs were
      brilliant and reminded me greatly of my time when I used to visit my
      grandmother who was at Ilford Park in Newton Abbot, Devon. My mother
      and I used to go in the 1960's and some of the photographs of the huts
      are exactly the same. It was a fantastic community with a church,
      shops etc. My grandmother is buried at Newton Abbot.
      Well done, excellent work.
      Liz Kenny (Carlisle, UK)