Reunion

  • Casimir Majewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
      Dzien Dobry All,
      This is just to let you know, that
      the "Klub Pod Baobabem " in Wroclaw
      will have their 10 Th reunion of all the
      past camps from Africa.
      September: 8,9,10 and 11.in Wroclaw Poland.
      To sign in, call the following # ( 071 ) 336-2437
      Maria Dutkiewicz, president of the Club.
      Do zobaczenia
      Cas

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Andy Golebiowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
        Folks,
        Please be aware that in calling from outside of Poland, you need to drop the "0" before the
        city code (in this case just, 71.

        I don't know how it is in other countries, but in calling Poland from the States, one would
        dial:

        011 48(country code for Poland) 71 336-2437.

        Just my dwa grosze,

        Andy Golebiowski
        Buffalo, NY
        USA