Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Blum's answer

  • joyce kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      Dear Barbara,

      You did not miss much; his standard answer is "Polish people were better off under the USSR, and you must be an ignorant American" (whether you are one or not).  It seems that is all he can say.  He is one of those revisionists who try to rewrite history as what they make up in their imagination.  No true historian would take him seriously; he is on the same level of those who say that the Holocaust of the Jews never happened.

      But the fact that he did not take time to argue with you--must mean that we are at least making him tired of typing out his lies.

      Joyce Kelly

      Here is the answer I received from Blum:
      From:                 BBlum6@...
      Date sent:            Tue, 24 May 2005 09:40:04 EDT
      Subject:              Re: The Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact
      To:                   b.davoust@...

      I normally answer almost all emails but yours is so full of errors, and
      misunderstanding of what I wrote, that it would take too long for me
      to deal with
      your indoctrinated anti-communism.  Sorry.  You could have learned a few
      things.
      Bill Blum

      Yahoo! Mail