Your book

  • Eugeniusz Krajewski
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005
      Dear John Roy-Wojciechowski,

      I have recently moved to Lincolnshire and started to attend Polish mass in
      Lincoln. (That's Lincoln in England and not in the USA.).
      There, I met a number of old Polish émigrés. Recently, I got involved in a
      conversation with a lady who, having heard that I went through Siberia, told
      me that she, also, suffered a fate similar to my own. I then gave her a copy
      of my book entitled
      Straws in the Wind The betrayal of Poland and one family's incredible
      journey.
      The lady told me yesterday that she enjoyed reading my book very much and
      told me that her own experience was almost identical to that described in my
      book. She then told me that she had a cousin who also wrote a book His name
      was John Roy-Wojciechowski.
      She then produced her own signed copy of your book entitled A Strange
      Outcome The remarkable survival story of a Polish child and offered to lend
      it to me.

      I am about to start reading your book, however, I would be grateful if you
      could e-mail me your charge for supplying me with a signed copy yourself.

      By the way. The lady's name is Irena Abramik, maiden name Meczynska.

      I look forward to hearing from you regarding the price of the book,
      inclusive of all postage, packing and any other charges, as well as the
      address to which I am to send my cheque.

      Kind Regards,

      Eugene Krajewski